Saturday 3 May 2014

Memory flowers



Some flowers from the garden

White Rhododendrons
Red Rhododendrons
Last weekend I went for a walk to the shops and enjoyed some of the spring flowers and the memories they evoke. 

The Burke Gilman Trail in beautiful spring green









Dandelion Clocks always remind me of Art projects at School

Bluebells and Buttercups

Bluebells remind me of going on walks along
Grim's Ditch with my parents on May Bank Holidays


More Bluebells




This Cherry Blossom reminds me of my little flat in
Bristol and the painting in the bathroom

Golden Chain reminds me of my favourite
climbing tree when I was little
Flowering red current reminds me of making posies for
 mothers day at church when I was little

Daisies remind me of making daisy chains at secondary
school and when I was younger.

This ornamental veg garden has gone to seed.
I wonder if these cabbage flowers remind
Ruth of anything?




No comments:

Post a Comment